pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BanD 5!!!!!!!YEa!!!!!




Band 5 in for my muEt hehehe.At cloud 9 ?mmm,consider partly as i only expected for band 4 as i knew my speakin did do very well as i pause and repeat my points over and over again.What was the most suprise of all,is my writing.I got 58 over 75.....Duh???? me?????I never thought i could be good writer as u know u can easily spot many mistakes in my blog...grammar,spelling end etc.I think maybe it was my ponits which contribute those points,the topic was people will be more mature through education; -the essay i managed to used 3 pages full.Apart from that,i got full marks for my listening,this prove that i'm not deaf after all and i listening what u guys saying.Sadly,my class do not have band 6 and some of the classmates which anticpated that would do very well did not score high enough.Don't sad,there is a second chance.KAMBATE!!!!
Aprt from the muet stuff,the skool was boring again.I do not know what happened to Mr Louis today..his speech was lenghty almost half an hour but nvertheless,he paid his tribute to the monitors...so,hehe i'm bit proud actuallly hehehe.So,math period as usual-bio period was interesting today; menstrual cycle-it did get my attention for the firt period but then,moment later,the sand in my eyes getting more and more........