pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

7/7-day of longeViTy

Open day again.It was bit tired job for me to ensure the montiors aon duty.However,every corner of my school was fully loaded with prefects.So,i think is bit unnessary actually.Nevertheless,it was my last duty being the head monitor.YEAH!!!is time for handover.Good luck every lower six monitor out there.Apart from that,today my mom finally knew that i failed my math.Reaction?!!mmm quite casually said better work harder.Beside,kinda happy also to hear that "he's a helpful monitor' from M.Nur.Finally,got people got appreaciate for what i done .
Second half of the day,the studies group.This was my first time.Tired,fun and comprehension arer the words can be labelled upon.Ok,i didnt take my nap just for 4 hours of group studiesIT works!!!Gosh,i never thought i could finish 3 chapters of chemistry.Big round of applause for me.Clap Clap!!!!
Today is 7th of July(7/7)...in chinese in symbolize longevity.For my the only,i just want you to know you that you meant this day for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home