pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th of July

Just manic monday.Started off with long winded assembly.Talking about the journey bla bla bla.U noe what?in my mind i was thinking about my only one hehe.But my mind back to assembly ground when the prefects announced the cleaniness result.My class didnt win...thanks to the unfairness in the prefects who checking our class.Without any doubt,he sure gave his class the highest mark.THIS IS 4 U !!!!!






Backed to the class.Thank god the math teacher was bit late,so i could chit chat and do my monitorial stuff a bit.Foong mei brought the pics which she took few days ago.Damn it!! i look bit chubby on my face but then,it was rather cute hehe.Really!!!I'll prove to u guys when i able to scan my pics.After recess was freaking busy thanks to the comin open day.God,i have to inform every form rap for this comin thurs...poor alvin.Thank god again the talking to the walls machine didnt turn up today..So continue my chit chat with my friends.We came to a topic about handphone.Yeah,i still using da same old 8250.What foong mei offered me was her sony ericsson T...,prize between RM 200 and Rm 300.MMMM,maybe i'll consider as i'm bit paiseh to use blue light handphone.
By the way,today is 4th of July.Happy birthday USA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home