pepz! this is my blog

Monday, July 04, 2005

LiVe 8


Friday
Nothing much really happened.Just really an ordinary day.After skool followed my mom and my aunt to delivered flowers.Gosh,it was lily.I like it a lot as it so elegant.How i wish it belonged to me.Sigh....I skip my tuition also as i was freaking tired.Actually,wat happened was i ended up jusco,doing window shopping day.Browsed many nice shirts esp in PDI.Unfortunately,i'm broke as always.
SAturday
So,my day started with the revision of the killing chapter.,VECTOR.Damn it,i have no idea wat i studying for 4 hours.WHY?WHY U HAVE TO THIS DO ME?CAN U JUST CANCEL THE QUIZ ON WED?!...It was so headace to continue the bloody revison,eventually,i watching a movie in TGV-War of The World.It was quite ok..the devastation,aliens plus the machine.IT wa sreally cool.
LAst but not least,the live 8!!!!!!!!Yes,for 20 years,it came back!!!!!!!
Madonna,U2,Grenday,dido performance just simply amazing.Gtg now to watch the finale..to be continued

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Babt car seat blanket cover

 

Post a Comment

<< Home