pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

DAmN tHe HaZe AnD DuRiaN

Apparently,when i walked out my house i'll sneeze.Is really makin me sick.Ok,u done a great job, need round of applause?Thanks to the durian too.U made my dear sick,fever actually.So to the guys out there,don';t consume durian on xtreme environment like this.
It's been long time i didn't blog,so here is the summary.
Friday
Nothing much actually.Almost didnt study as almost half the class went for the heritage play.It was also the last day for Sureka.So,i s rather sad to lost a classmate.But watever is it, all the best in everything u do.Next., i ponteng my pa tuition muahaha.Thanks to foong mei,asked me to followed her to eat KFC.But then,i really miss the spicy chicken.So,it wouldnt be a guilt if i ponteng hehe.
Saturday
Well,12-5.00 pm i was doing my Federal's math.After 5 pm hehe,so i went out to jj to seek a present for Foong Mei,I went to the Memory LAne shop.Nah,those stuff there is bit pricy,so went inside Jusco.Thank god,i found something,a love shaped pillow,it is really big and nice.Dude,don't misunderstood,is just a symbol of friendship.Night fall,went out with Lionel to have some drinks in less crowded Salam Corner.By the way, my friend's birthday was in Stairway,so it was really convenient for me to go tthere.When i reached the Foong Mei forced me to have a drink.So ,bottom up,i think i nearly drank a bottle.Come on,it just Heineken.Is nothing for me haha.However,i felt like one kind as previoulsy i had a cup of Milo Ais,so i hav no idea wats the chemical reaction between Milo and Heineken.So,the clock stroke midnight and the dj asked the crowd to sing the happy birthday song for her...mmmi was really nice actually to hav whole bunch of people to sing a birthday song.How i wished it was me.aiii........
Sunday
nothing to blog
Today
The haze still sturck Ipoh.The monday mornin sarted will the long winded assemblyGosh, my dear principle could you cut short ur speech,i was freaking tired and sleepy standing almost one hour on assembly.Worst still,consuming the polluted air.
It was a great day for me as well as my class almost didnt study.Here's why..
  1. Ps-still in maternity leave
  2. Math- missing
  3. Muet- the conclucion of class skecth.IT superbly funny especially Sok Yi impersonate me.No expectation,she will doin all my character like holding my pen and touch it with the mouth and me wide eyes open.Vivegan's group...gosh...are we living the world of gays?Much salute for Vivegan as he got the dare to act like this.
  4. Bio- hello?my class didnt gave a damn about him.
  5. Chemi- photo session.