pepz! this is my blog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Sorry...Mouse

Today,it was really exhausted day for me as many things happening today.First and foremost,the photo taking session.Well,as a monitor, i have be the most outstanding in the pic,so i nearly took 5 minutes plus just got my hair done before i go to school.However,it ended just a ordinary yet not that cool hairstyle.So i sat teacher beside,and shockingly i'm the only guy who sitting in the front row.How lucky hehe.
Second thing,the my group's sketch.Ok, it was awesome as many people cheered for my group.The story started wit the walking to the altar scene which i had to hold Annie's hand and walked to the priest.Gosh,the whole class gone crazy about this scene.Wen Zin done a great job also as she really shouted ' I OBJECT" which made people in the class really astounded.Ok,come to the gay scene..it might seem 18 sx but then me and my partner really entertained my class with those sweet words like silly bunny,u always in my heart - send chill to many people's spine.During the skecth,i was so nervous till i forgot the script but thank god,i could recall back.Yeah.!!!Eventually,my group deserved everyone applause and the teacher felt that our sketch was something interesting.
Third thing,today Foong Mei and i dissecting a mouse.YEwWW..it was bit yucky but then we manage to take many organs out and we did peel of the skin of the mouse.I was so naughty till i played the mouse's intestine as i assumed the intestine is a rubber band.But matter of fact,the intestine really elastic like rubber.The heart is bit tiny,when i pinch it,gosh,the red blood pop up.Yucks.U think that was really naughty?Think again.Mark paul cut the mouse tail and brought it home,Wen zin,cut the mouse leg and showed everyone,Sok Yi,for the love of God,took the mouse's testical out...last but not least,my class prankster,Vijay.He chopped off the Mouse heAD!!!!!That's nasty!!!!!
Last but not least,For my dear.Get well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home