pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

THe reTurn of Insomnia

It's back.Yup,my good old sickness/nightmare.It happened yesterday..is really killing me til i only got 1hour 30 minutes of sleep.The aftermath; i really exhausted and my mind was blank while i was in the first day of school.Now my eyes is blackish,god!!Please somebody help me.
Today is da first day of skool.Well nothing much to say,boring assembly,muddy field and Annie finally pierced her tongue.Is really nasty to hear when she playing wit her tongue.Yucks.
btw,i finally can let go that xxxx liao hehe.No more that kind of feeling.Weird huh?why?is it alvin's got a new another half muahahaha....Please don't ask me.My mouth is zipped and you won't expect who is the another half. Sleep!!

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Annie Lau said...

oh yeah i'm going to dig the dirts from u..expect me to bug u for the rest of ur school term if u are not revealing!..

btw..the sound of my tongue stud wasn't that nasty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home