pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

the subdued comeback

Yesterday,i went out with my assistant monitor and foong mei.Yeah,nothing much special,rather boring . i'm shocked that parade is absence of people.Maybe the parkson grand is closed.Now only i know that foong mei can speak Thai-let me teach you 'cornincup' which means corn in da cup.She pronounced really like Thai language haha.Later in the day we watched 'Mahjong kungfu'...kinda ok but in the movie,i didnt really concentrate as i do not know mahjong besides,i having my lunch inside the cinema(pop corn).After cinema,dunno wat's wrong with me,i drank a cup of grape,a bowl of honey dew ice plus 7 kaya balls.Must be the single dieases again.I'm really pissed off to see couples in the cinema.AS IF I DUN HAV?!!As matter of fact,i really don't have.Sob...
Back to my friend,he already broke up with his boi boi.He knows that his boi boi wanna be straight,so he let his boi boi goes.But then,his boi boi told him that he will always be his best friend.Romantic?Happy ending?sad ending?Don't ask me.If i were my friend,i'll be very sad and upset as i myself being dumped .To my friend,don't be sad as got plenty of lengchai on the street including me hahaha.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home