pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Passion!!!

today,i'm freaking tired due the teacher's day stuff.I have to collect money from f3=f6.And have to entertain lower 6 next week.So busy ah.Then,today also have to settle the excursion matter with mr ravindran then Had to be tortured for that reunion function in the hall.However it was eye openin when Patrick Toeh gave his speech.His voice was simply amazing and it is the best voice i ever heard in my life.In his speech ,he remind me of somebody,ME!!He said he was ambitionless,shy and dont care much about his future.Nevertheless,agaisnt all odds,he became one of the most respected Dj thanks to his passion...Is very true for me as well.I'm just a loser..if i given me chance to turn back da time,hell no i choose form six.I'm still thinking what i wanna be in the future..I'm not those big thinkers like wanna be docs or lawyers nerd,I want my career with full of passion which i can really put my heart and soul..Money doesnt come first for me,The fact is the passion and my interests above of all factors.Emmmmm,still thinking what i wanna be....tv vj?....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home