pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, May 14, 2005

i failed my math!!!!

i failed my maths!!!Math sucks!!!damn math!!!Just get the hell out of my life!!!!
today i was really tired as the stupid tuition center didnt call me to inform me that the class was canceled.I have to walked from the tuition center in jalan leong sing nam to my aunt's shop in jalan onn jaafar like 3 km apart..Damn it!
but after all,it really destress me...forgot my sad love life.So,i have made up my mind to forget you and treat you as it was before,joking around etc. i trying to face you again and not avoiding you.I know is bit sad but i really cant afford to lose you as my friend.Close in sight but far by heart,thats the problem i face everyday.Ai....
here's the summary for today
wake up-boring assembly=teacher's day=pa paper 1=damn math=julian=she ying=nap=tuition=simpson=sleep

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Annie Lau said...

go destress urself..get involved in social work!!..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home