pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

blog....sad intro..

Thanks to annie.Without her inspiration,i wouldnt create this stuff...
this whole freaking week is frusrating and excruating..thanks to the bloody exam..is freaking me out and what i studied,it didnt come up.....what for burning midnight oil.This exam is rather tough for me as i'm still in the state of sadness after someody reject my lov..
Pepz....i still figure out why i fell in love with that person..is it just a temporary crush or phnelytalamine ,excess secretion...fate maybe?..love is subjective for me..i'm scare as it won't last long because of the boredom..As matter of fact,the initial feel is superbly cool and it really touch ur heart,dreaming of her all the time,wondering what she doing...spend the time with her..and all these weirdo stuff will linger me around,even in my dream...these all pre-dating..but do u guys agree?...but...this kind of feel will be gone and turns out to be boredom..let me,tell u this the formula to maintain a good relationship is too maintain the initial feel or should i say,the feel when you courting a person....pepz,don't believe love at first sight..is rather dangerous and is just hormone malfunction again...it doesnt last as far as concern as many of my friends got this situation..the best way is,the same old words,be friends first and examine is there any happiness........All this love stuff make me sick,ironically,i need it so much..yes,no deny that i'm in love with somebody but due to Natural's Law...it won't happen..sad eh?.....
aiks,,what i doing here,need to study ,yes,S T U D Y for my math...
bye bye PS=MTH SUCKS!!!