pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

intoxicated

moodless today...bad chemistry marks,sore throat,no love....Y cant you open your eyes, got people waiting in front of u....really this matter made me very very intoxicated ..I said so many times to mself to stop this but ,i just cant let you go..You do not know the depth of my love towards you........
ok,stop it...let's talk about homosexuality....this word pop up in my mind as i just read some news concerning to despise them.For me,i truly support this kind of sexuality as far as i concern if they given a chance,they do not want to be like that..this kinda relationship is suffering as thier love is secluded which cannot expose to the public..Why so many people agaisnt them? Do they done anything wrong to you?Burned your house?...So,give them a due respect and they just human being like you are,only the matter of love is diffrent from you guys...
tomorrow got muet test,so i have to take a good rest to have a good voice and lots of love from me to you.. my broken heart is no more tears for you..

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Annie Lau said...

very well said..kudos to u!!..time will tell..hugz..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home