pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Norm sucks

today is da muet speaking test.Although da question is quite easy but then when i entered da exam hall,gosh...my mind turns blank.Anyway,at least i have killed da two minutes..Yeah!!
lately,many dramas happened in my class..some of us cried..including me..ai..i hope no drama in the coming days..
Yes,men do cried.For me,i only cried for my love matters.This time is really hurt,all my 19 years of lives,whenever ppl reject my love,i will be fine the next day..but this dude here,gosh,it is killing me!I love you so much,cant u see it..i even running up from first floor to third floor after school just to pack up ur bag...i don't know why i doing this..maybe love drives me too.
I;ve a lot of things to talk to you but i really can't face you..It reminds me about rejection..I wanna whisper in your ears to let you know that there's nothing gonna change my love for you,you oughta know by now how much i love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home