pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

12.00-1.05 pm

this 65 minutes was the most...i also lost my words.Although it might i'm on cloud no. 9 as the one sitting beside me but we didnt say out a word...The pain was hard to be defined..It looks like we lost our friendship.Dude,i dont to be like this,i just wanna da things back to normal.I'm afraid u still avoid or even afraid of me.What went wrong?!Tomorrow even worse,triple period ,is it we going end up not talkin at all?
ok,just put thiz aside first.Today da class was freaking boring.So,she ying sit beside me and chat wit me,until nothing to chat..so we play a test,testin my classmates' attention towards me but sadly,.the bell goes off..so we continue tomorrow.Today also i get to know that pn fairoz already deliver her baby.Now i figure out who gonna mark our paper?!! Congrates!!!
tomorrow lower six is comin.Hope can see hot chicks and hunks hehe.Adi os.Bless me triple period tomorrow.