pepz! this is my blog

Friday, June 03, 2005

We bElonG tOGether

When you left I lost a part of meIt's still so hard to believeCome back baby, pleaseCause we belong togetherWho else am I gon' lean onWhen times get roughWho's gonna talk to me on the phoneTill the sun comes upWho's gonna take your placeThere ain't nobody betterOh, baby baby, we belong together.......For my friend,don't listen this song..it makes you to go to da kitchen to take da knife or panadol.Be strong,got many guys outside waiting for you(i suppose)..My friends had overwhemly responded via sms msn wat so ever.Thier responds are dump,u jackass!!!Thats too rough and on your face but then as matter of fact,me,personally,You need peace of mind,go travel or maybe do social work(annie's muet choice)...just relax,anything will be fine and alright..just matter of time!!!u can make it through!!!i and my many friends support u!! I know u have many wishes like riding Ferris' wheel,walking in da part,go travel with your boiboi-all of these,most probably won't happened-y channel your loneliness to find somebody else to make it all happen=>It's been 3 days after the anniversary and yet,he not finding you plus he going home this weekend.This sucks!!!!

next,today went out withh my friend plus her cousin.Kunda fun but it was boring also as,we nearly spend 1 hour in Radioactive,for me i just bought a pair of ear ring,as i'm really broke,i saw many nice shirts but sadly no money to buy!!!!Damn it!!Actually,i'm bit lazy today,i skip my extra class hehe...lazy dude...so lazy till lazy to blog haha..bu bye!!!Hope and prayers for my friend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home