pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, May 28, 2005

My school's loo

Today,my school's principal,had an extraordinary decree-told us to have "excursion" in da so called first class toilet.I got to say it is really nice..can be equal to the five stars hotel.However,As matter of fact,the students in my school are mischevious,within one month..the standard will eventually turn to motel standard haha..Hey,principal,why don't install CCTV inside and let me supervise them muahahaha..evil me
Tight slap!!!ok.Today i was really happy as my pa mark is 70 plus!!yeahh!!!this is my second time to get 70 over in my one year of Form six.Kudos!!
Yesterday..yesterday..It was excruciating day for me.I had to suffer under da sun to watch Teacher's day performance,One word-LAME,why?OK,got 2 so called hip hoppers singing da oo oo song by ruffedge-Sucks,out of tune and da tape even lourder thier voice.Then,pop up a sexaphone (sorry i got band 4 in my muet) guy who played da song lagenda by sheila majid.You know what,he was bloody gayish!!i wondering he is gay...i'm scare =\Futhermore,da skool band still performing da same old song-colour of the wind and everything i do i'll do it for you,hey dudez,get a life!!If i these kind of song to flirt people,for sure,they will get the hell away from me
Thank god is holidays.Plans?not sure.MY feel?grateful.Why-i have been monitor for my class for one year and head almost a year.The experience is really kewl.Almost all the teachers know my name,the most scary teacher in my school can still joke around with me,my junior monitors put on my hand on my shoulders(not gay ok),my classmates often using da word"my monitor/my ketua kampung"- i feel really bless indeed.THANKS YA FOR ALL DA SUPPORT..I LOVE YOU GUYS. to be continued....PS=Congrates to carrie who won da american idol...U're indeed my idol..yeah!!!