pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I have learned there's an inner peace I own

'Cause there's a light in meThat shines brightlyThey can tryBut they can't take that away from meFrom me ,,,This is the chorus in the mariah's theme,whenever i sad,i'lll listen to this song.However,thats nothing to do with this song today,i just simply create a nice intro.Today,is rather exhausted as went out with she ying and foong mei...Not dating but just wanna buy some stuff for teacher's day.Kinda fun..Lots of jokes..till people around lookin at us hehe.After 1 hour plus of seekin,we finally found d present for our form teacher..a musical coin box..is bit cartoonish and cute!
May the force be with you.Shit,i haven't watch episode 3,deadly outdated dude here...please any 1 free,contact me...i'm just a poor boy who no one will date me out =\..Joking only....i wondering why the dark vader got funny sound...is he snoring inside the mask hehe.....
ok,is eleven plus here...facing the com,nobody beside me..is very lonely..sob...God,please send me an angel,cupid,please sharpen ur archer,friends,intro people to me and me? just keep the faith with this song singin in my heart.....Thank God I found youI was lost without youMy every wish and every dreamSomehow became realityWhen you brought the sunlightCompleted my whole lifeI'm overwhelmed with gratitudeCause baby I'm so thankfulI found you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home