pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, June 02, 2005

i MaKe a WiSh 4 U

today,is rather a boring day for.First of all,have to attend the chemistry 's extra class-Frankly,for the 3 hours i have no idea what the heck is going on,when the teacher draw some graph on da board,i just follow,most of the time i just t wit my frens hehe.After the class,waiting for plenty minutes for my mom to pick me up.After the long 20 minutes,the red kancil finally arrived..got into da car,and my mom told me a shocking news-2 people are shot dead in Ipoh's famous Salam's corner-what shockin me the most is my mom got da guts to park her car near the corner of the scene and had a glimpse of those corpses.!!!
Another part of the day-yesterday,i went out with my beloved friend,who apparently,is gay(ok,i admit,i know plenty of gay friends),he was hurt by his boi boi.Here is the sypnosis-yesterday,it was thier first anniversary for being together.What was the heart ache part was his boi boi forgotten it-ok,it was a small matter,so my friend sms him to remind him.For the love of god,his boi boi not even sms nor called him .This sucks.Ok,overall,for this 365 days-the first half was ok,my friend really happy and enjoy,he felt his life is fullfilled,colourful ,amazing and was like 8 days of week of love.But lately,that wonderful feels are slowly fading.His boi boi acting strange and sometimes my friend confused about him.His boi boi seldom calling him,almost once in a blue moon,not finding him anymore and can be said that unfair towards my friend.Unfair -his boi boi willing to take his friends from cameron highland to Kuatan(from west to east),where as,his boi boi would lamented lazy,tired,tak larat to find him where thier houses is just separated merely 4 km.Another unfair case was the new year eve's,gosh ,a calamity should i say-my poor friend poorly parked his car near a so called pub,and countdown alone with the crowd.On the another hand,his boi boi was celebrating happily in Penang with his FRIENDS!!!!Thank god,he got a friend like me,after the celebration,i promptly took my red kancil and find him and accompany him...Futhermore, sometimes,his boi boi treated him just like a normal friend or even worse,an ordinary friend,when they walked shopping,his boi boi would walk ahead faster almost 10 feets away from him and let him walked alone..WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!-besides,my friend sometimes got scolded if my friend find his boi boi to often.For Pete's sake,do my friend's bf really understand profoundly my friends' background.Ok,my friend came from divorced parents,so most of time ,he would feel lonely as he rarely see his dad,his mom would sleep early,his bro will constantly hang out outside ,so left only him in the four cornered room.Dude,i do not think he deserved all these.As matter of fact,got a time he got so depressed,in his class, approached a straight so that that guy will be his accompany.Sadly,it didnt happen much what he hoping for as straight guy matter-but then,he still can't forget his boiboi,he always wondering,does he still love my friend?is it the end? What he told me that he's really hoping to turn back the time and things will be usual like before.....
Due to time constrain,i have to stopped here and continue next time.For my beloved friend,don't think so much,i know you love him very much ,but like every love do,love will come to the end,as the guy is not suit you or not loves you anymore,dont let him take your pride away,be strong,and i will make a wish for you and i hope it can come true that you will be alright with your boyfriend again....To Berry,good luck for your breakdancing competition!!!!You can do it!!!!Must do it!!!berry boleh!!!!!malaysia boleh!!!!Ipoh boleh!!!!!..shit i gone mad again.Sorry again coz i don't have the bloody time to check the spellin as my stomach' call