pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Probability sucks!!

Whole day i've been doing probability,it really killing me.It sucks!!Damn the fellar who invented this concept!!Tight slap on your face!!!
Back to my friend,he said he still loves his boi boi.By now,the word 'confuse' lingers him.He stil believes that his boi boi will return to his door again.Lately,he is paranoid about hot hunks on tv especially the guy in the mc d advertisment.But then,his mind only thinking his boi boi.SAd case huh? ........Love is really confused,sometimes stupid also..When you don't have it,you will put your time and energy to browse one,and flirting like a mad man..when you have it,like my friend, have to face endless of obstacles....What i really hope for myself is that i can find my the only one who can give me all the love in world.I really envy my friend,his another half sang love songs on his birthday till wee hours.Thats really sweet.For my friend,cherish your lover although he is far away from you for the moment.So i sing a song from me to you for your lover.....
You and I must make a pack, we must bring salvation backWhere there is love, I'll be thereI'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you doJust call my name and I'll be there
And oh, I'll be there to comfort youBuild my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found youI'll be there with a love that's strongI'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter, togetherness is all I'm afterWhenever you need me, I'll be thereI'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love I'll respect youJust call my name and I'll be there
And oh, I'll be there to comfort youBuild my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found youI'll be there with a love that's strongI'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on
If you should ever find someone newI know she'd better be good to you'Cos if she doesn't, I'll be there
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be thereI'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Tomorrow is Sunday.Ai...another day of loneliness..sob....four cornered room again...bu bye

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger dr1/6 said...

i noticed you ipoh mali. where in ipoh?

cheers~
sarah
http://www.tabulas.com/~shireen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home