pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm not finished

First of alll,i wanna congrates berry for winning da competition.YEAH!!!!Today my head is freaking headache..must be not enough of sleep...ai...poor me..
Back to my friends,today his boi boi phone him to said that he is really greatful to have him.Duh!!!My friend is so confused ...is he really serious or not?he doesnt want to be hurt.He felt sorry for his boi boi as if being with him is a burden and he scares there is no happiness..He felt sorry for his classmate too as it is unfair to him for assuming him as back up.He doesnt want anyone to be hurt.What should he do?He really hope that his boi boi will be usual as before..LEt's pray for him...Headache ah...I need rest..bu bye.....(PS= my friend still cant let go)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home