pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, June 12, 2005

The SOuNd of SiLenCe

Foremost,i would like to congrate to da mommy goat which delivered her baby goat just in front of my house again.Thanks.
Today,is weekend.Nothing much to do,of coz being single,no one dates me.So i started my day with cleanin my cupboard which loaded wit tonnes of papers and books.After long two hours,finally i can close the cupboard's door(before that it can't be closed due to overload).Yeah.Congrates.
After that, my fren called to have a tea break in Mc d.Chit chat like mad there and just had a apple pie plus a mixed ice cream.Actually,mc d in downtown is my favourite one as my child hood memory will pop up in my mind when i'm there.Next,we went to Super Kinta haha.In the entrance i tried the Roman dunno forecasting machine.It is all lies.My zodiac sign is not snake la.Shockin to know that Super kinta is empty with people.Gosh,i think is gonna close soon.I'm sure that in there was less than 50 pepz.So silent and empty as if the whole were ours hehe.Suddenly,no electricity...panic,everybody was running..shouting...nolah,actually,the lights up few seconds later hehe.
Later in the night, i went to the openin ceremony of the lost world.Sad plus exciting were the feeling as i managed to saw the spectacular fireworks but then..how i wish my loved one is beside me..ai....By the way,the sound of the fireworks really cool as the lost world is situated among the limestones,and the echoes of fireworks...phew...like the bomb in the iraq..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home