pepz! this is my blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

MalaysiAn IdOl Season 1


Yesterday,my god bro ,foong mei and i went to hav a look the road show of the Malaysian idol.We reached the area around 230 plus.And gosh,we are trapped in the middle of the sea of people and balloon,yes,balloons..da stupid pepz for love of god,please low down ur balloonz as it was really blockin my view.Just ignore bout them,da show started with the much hated and long winded emcee and his lame q&a-first idol pop up,not remeber his name,then a fat gurl,also named forgotten followed by Victor,and he really looks cute( damn u ann,said he's gayish),vick-not really big fan as he;smy friend..so nothing much to say,dina-the dancers were really happenin,pepsi-cool(apparently got free drinks there) last but not least,the idol i anticipated the most,Jac.Gosh, OMG and delighted to see her..she's awesome esp she sang When i Fall In Love and nearly fainted when she sang Gemilang.I think she's only person in msia can sing that song.After the show, send my fren home then had dinner in Bonda's restaurant in Greentown.The food there considered ok la but the atmosphere there was really nostalgic..and the waiter there is really cute(According to my friend la)..but he seems ok only.After long chit chatting,we headed to Giant.Actually,no purpose going there as i never been there before haha,so paiseh haha.Window shopping done straight to my fren house...and i sat there on the sofa..few minutes later,i really slept.When i woke up was already nearly 2 am.Since the nite was still young,supper to be called it a night.
Today,woke up at very,9 am as my god bro wants me to had breakfast wit him.Nothing much special also and was in his house for couple of hours doin my math before bid farewell for him as he gonna leaves ipoh to kl for his course and so called holidays.Next,done my hair cut in the salon nearby my house.Poor me,i have 2 wait 30 minutes till my turn..so i picked hp to sms my dear baby hehe.Gosh i blog so many liao i guess i need to stop here.Bu bye...and my dear,don't sleep late and got skool tomorrow.Lov ya..and tonnes of muaks