pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

MadE mY Mistake Let u Down

Yesterday i had a suprise.It started with a usual 'yum cha' with my god bro,so he picked up at my house.When i got into his car,he brought his friend.OMG!!!His friend is someone well=known.No name mentioned but then he really famous in malaysia and from ipoh too,you know who i referin to.Hehe.It really very wondeful and a bit of jar dropping .
Today,i felt little bit tired due to the aftermath of the insomnia.Poor me.Apart from that,feel little bit down as somebody is trying to avoid me.It so bloody obvious he is avoid me.Hey,i really can forgot the past and can let it go.Is it i'm offended you as two of my friends knew about the big secret?? i'm really sorry but dun avoid me as it is really hurt.!
Before i end,to annie, is not from our skool hahaha...he is the newspaper in the Star's star two ..inside the bella's ad.DROP IT LIKE IS HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home