pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

USS4 IDOL

The sky is gloomy again and yet is my wheather,so it is my day too.Today, the part one of my class sketch finally had begun.It started with Somash's group.It was all about family matter,i suppose.I really no idea what were they doing. But then,Sureka has done a great job.Her acting skill was awesome...the eyes,the expression of anger and so on,for Rachel,she just can't stop laughing and Foong mei, quite ok la..but then her voice was rather soft.
The second group was Julian's group.Thx to his group,it was really hillarious especially Julian acting as Ah Pet Jimmy Choo.He was superbly funny,doing the obstructing dance in uss4 audition and he gave a acoustic version of the Doraemon's theme song hehe.Weng yip was not that Ryan Seafood,Carrot sister dance....how can i forget this day.Oh shit,tomorrow is my turn and yet i'm not prepared.
AFter those performance,we locked our class and trapped da teacher inside.Why?Force her to dance hahaha.However, we didnt make it as she likes 70's.Muet period over,i really doin nothing as if the exam was over.I just playin guitar doin rehearsal with my group and finally i can hold woon hang's hand haha.Very pressure ler,coz other guys did an excelent job.What about me?!!Must be more gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home