pepz! this is my blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

Now in LIbrary

Thank god the sky is clear now and so it goes my mood.Yesterday,it was bit down as my dear let me down.My dear said might not be coming this weekend.Sigh, DAMN FREAKIN SAD!!!!!However,i used my Rm 7 of my credit in my hp to pursue my dear to come.Now,wat i hope is hope for the best.
Now is 334 pm, got a gurl sitting beside me in this bloody hot library.But then,is worth as the service is free.Ok,before that ,i did so called study group.What?Me in study group?Yes first time in my life.Actually,wat i did just only 4 math question hehe then ended here to blog hehe.What my group actually discuss is the plan for the next week.So,they decided to have study group from 2- 8 PM.Crazy???!!! nah,i think we wont sitting for 6 hours studying.Maybe we will chit chat and watching tv or just yum cha in my house hahahaha.Dun wan to blog liao,many people loookin at me.Bub bye.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home