pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

NeW York?MOscOW?MaDriD?PaRIS?LOndon>?

today is 6th of June.It is a doom's day for me..thanks too math's quiz.For th elove of god, i managed to know 3 questiion out of five and i even can't prove all the bloody formulaes.Shit!!i'm gonna failed again.What use studied til 3 am til nothing can pop up in my mind...sob..However,many of classmates of mine said they couldn't do...so it was bit comfort for me.After recess it just like free day for me but then it was bit suspend us many of us thought mr Karu would enter the class but he didnt haha.So most of the time chit chat and doing notes for PA.
It is bit early now so,these gonna wat happened for rest of the day:
  • nap
  • The simpsons( i cant miss it!!!)
  • Watch the result for the 2012 olympic's bid
  • go out to have dinner...sure chicken and bean sprouts again...please no money here
  • prepare the map for tomorrow's open day
  • Call someone special hehe
BaCK TO THE handphone..Shall i buy the handphone...I wanna change my 8250 for very long time but then i wanna save money also..so dilemma.Sigh...
For the people,who read my bulletin board in friendster the browse to here, a bear hug for u!!muaks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home