pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005

LoNg WinDing Road

Yesterday
Bloody hell,there was no dissection.So,we spent the whole triple period of bio drawing the most complicated diagram-the alimentary system of a mouse.I had no idea what i drawing but thankful,she ying could lend her labels to me.Besides, our class was kinda scare in Karu's period as before he entered the class,he scolded some one without mercy.Oh,God help us,he gonna attacked my class soon."Take out ur ceti haram" he said.What?Gonna stay back today almost everyone didnt prepare anything for essay.But thank God,he continued with kehakiman stuff and my fear was gone when he finally could tell a joke.So,this was all for thurs and the xtra class,mmm not that incentive this time hehe...chit chat most of the time.
Today
TodaY EVEN MORE BORING IN THE SCHOOL.tHE COMFY cold wheather..just suit me to have a sleep in da class.I was really tahan in bio class .After school,accompany somebody to buy handphone...k700 if not mistekn,me?still using 8250 only ah...no mood to blog already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home