pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Us$4 UNdER AttACK!!!!!

Today,Monday is very sad day for us.9 casualties...Julian,Janice,Harry,Foong Mei,Wendee,Muthu,Oliver and Sharirah.It struck without any warning.The class was silent today.Know why?They all are sick!!!!We have no idea whether the root of the virus was from Pn Shafinaz or MArk.WE have no idea.Today itself,it had strucked three people, Woon Hang, Pei Ming and me.I having sore throat but it is not that serious.Don't worry too much.I'll be fine.It was rather a boring day for me as you the girl beside me absent..(FIY,we're just friends)...so Shirlene came to my place and sat beside me.We discuss about something...which cannot be told hehe.You guys will know soon.Backed at home,even more boring four words-eat,tv,sleep study.Gosh,is my life going to be like this til the end of my exam?!!!
Since it's been such a long time i didnt blog,so here is da summary:
Sunday
First half of the day,i was struglin wit Trigo...OK.I have enough of it!!!!So, icalled my friends to have lunch with me.So the place was Chicken King.Y?mmm..maybe since i was the movie 'Sepet',so the place was kinda romantic for me hehehe..how i wish my dear knows why i chose that place.So,next we went to JJ.Kinda boring actually as my wallet was kinda critical but then i bought a U2 shirt!!!yeah!!!The shirt is kinda cool.Continued with movie,Initial D to be exactly,boring too since i'm not a car racing fanatic.For dinner part,we had it at Nasmir since there got gigantic Tv to watch formula one.The result was quite ok, first montoya third was kimi hehehe..my favourite team.Congrates!!!!

SAT

Nothing to blog.Whole day of trigo!!!!!


Friday
A yawnin day in my school.Backed at home.The four words again but that was moment i was really depressedI had no idea y.I was really like wanna hurt myself.I felt myself was so empty.I even nearly want to cry.I wanna call my dear but then i'm afraid i was too disturbing at that moment.Since it was so severe,i went out to stadium with foong mei.YEAH,all the depression was gone.We had a hillarious time indeed.All the time, we didnt really focus on the performance.Since we sat at the ground floor,we watching parade of fashion show.Yes,many people walked past us, so,we be the judges for awhile.Here are the same of the latest fashion,aunties-always will be the t shirt,we saw two guys wearing a shirt with Mc'D logo on,a freak wearing a shirt with a tie.For god sake,it looks stupid,even Avril doesnt; wear it anymore.Lots of people wore Adidas shoe,with the 3 stripes on thier shoes.For my view,the shoe was rather ordinary.The popular colour at the time goes to Red followed by yellow.Red for me is kinda lala for me actually,sorry if i offend you guys.Ok,back to performance...all the skools performed superb performance.It really amused me.....


1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home