pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

GeT WelL soOn SoK yI

Woke up around 630...had my Oreo plus Milo,then heading to my bathroom to take my shower.When i past by my phone,i knew i got a message but i just ignore it and entered the bathroom.After i flushed my stuff,my mom knocked my door and said somebody finding u urgently,answer ur call.So,i was so happy,i thought was my dear who called but apparently the it was Foong mei.She said she wanna borrow my Sixth Form t-Shirt asshe forgot that today is Wednesday...so it was bit dissappointed..ai...But eventually,when i was about to get in the car to skool,i read my msg.It was hahaha....somebody who asked me to take care of myself and have a nice day ahead.It really motivate me and gosh,that was so sweet.
In school,just an ordinary day with 5 absentees today.And my class was dumbfounded that Pn FAiroz appeared in our sight.She's back!!!no!!!!!!ACtually,she entered the class but didnt teach,few minutes later,she went out.
After school,Me,Foong Mei and Shirlene went to Sg Siput to pay a visit to Sok Yi as she admitted to hospital yesterday.She is fine can be dischared tommorow.Hope,she will get instant recovery...

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally can leave some words here..-.-"


thx 4 ur concern la..
now feeling very well....mayb becoz of the roses..haha...

thx shirlene + foong mei as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home