pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005

AlleY girl?!


The day was ordinary again....went out to jj with my friend...saw lots of my schoolmates there,some even pak toh there haha..which was not that unexpected..had an apple pie for my lunch,espirit is finally open..had a pack of kacang puteh and buy a pillow for special some one hehe.shit,now i'm totally broke.I wanna convey my sincere apology to Ril as i ocerslept and forgotten about our dated breakfast.Sorry dude!!!
So,now i facing the com chatting wit Sam.He got a problem...He broke up with his ex but his ex doesnt wanna let him go and insist that they belong together but my friend,Sam really tired and it seems that their love is fading.Same doesnt wanna force himself to be love again and doesnt wanna blockin his ex to pursuin her dream...So is bit dilemma here...
Finally!!!Finally,i found the lyric for the Frequency CaNNON's girl: is really nice
www.fcannon.com/Lyrics.htm
must check it out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home