pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

the You know what, only two weeks left to my sem break.Time really flies!!!Though, my sem is ending but my assignment still exist but not that heavy compared to last time. So,i've got timefor my own now.Lately, there is nothing much happen as yet the same old saying, assignment, my PR last assignment. But Sunday, i went out with Matthew and Iris.

and hang out in Sg Wang and times Square.Thanks to my assignment load, is been like 3 weeks i didnt really do my shopping. So at last, it was my time to do my little shoping spree in Sg Wang. I saw many nice and reasonable price clothes there but i didnt buy anything.Not because i'm broke but every clothes that i interested, it didn't have my size!! I had to b;lame myself why i'm so slim for the big size shirt..sigh..Anywhere, i did two wrongful things that i shouldn't have done. Firstly, i ate KFC.KFC was like so tempting, it's been awhile i didnt have my chew on the crispy Spicy Chicken. Crunch crunch..yummy..until 3 big pimples on my face.I should'nt eat KFC at the first place as i knew that i didnt have enough sleep..I'm such a fool.And yeah, the other stupidity was, me and Iris 'tah pau' a big pack of rojak just behind Sg Wang, and we ate it on the bench in Times Square.My goodness, so many people looking at us, as if were like dunno from which kampung doing oddity stuff.Oh yeah, finally i saw Daniel Lee in person. Many people asked which local artiste u really wanna see.My asnwer will definately will Daniel Lee. I don't know why.He is talented and decent. I like this kinda guy.. i mean admiring ...he is much better looking in real person actually.


Btw, i bid my farewell to my 5 years BUM wallet on Sunday.Guess what wallet i using now? Louis Vuitton's Monogram Canvas-Florin Wallet.Gosh, it was just simply fantastic.I can't believe i can own an LV wallet. Original or imatated..figure ask urself lolz...

Okla, stop boasting about my LV. Back to my personal life, i mean my love life. Finally, i have made up my mind to relinquish my target. Not because i changed my heart to someone else but dude, i really really tired of 0 progress and he said that he is anti-relationship kinda guy.Maybe i should blame myself for not taking any initiative. If i taken the move also, the distance, the distance between one continent and to other is always be a issue. He is very veyr far from me. Maybe i got hurt from my previous long distance relationship, thats why i dun want to be hurt anymore. This is my life, my only life, why must i hurt myself? I don't know why i mourn my current single life. I still got my friends rite? I know but friends cannot fulfil what lover can do. The passion and the chemistry.I miss it so much the feel when i look to my lover's eye and tell him how much i love him. Though many people is chasing me but sorry,i'm very picky. It is hard to be my lover. I'm not looking for hot,cute handsome guy.Well, i mean beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, so when i can the person's internal beauty, he is already beautiful in my sight. Maybe since so many people chasing me and admiring me(o Shit, i boasting myself again-but i can't avoid the matter of fact lol), this moulded me to a egocentric person in a relationship. I don't want my lover is without substance. I want my lover who can bring himself well, decent( i mean not too decent til like a sissy fella), polite(i'm banana kinda guy so i dun he speaks vulgar words in english, but please don't speak rude words in chinese), fluent in english and know how to twist the language.Yes, i really admire that kinda person!! Must knwo how 2 play music instrument( err..guitat is too mediocre for me-why not violin or sexaphone?). Know how groom himself and presentable, get along with my friends, love shopping, well educated, smart....wait a minute, am i selling myself here? Gosh i look like a cheapskate here.Maybe i'm desperate here. I'm sad actually to make my decision to give up on him but i've got my life ahead and i don't want anything to hold me back.
You know what i wnna do after this blog? I'm so sick with my love life..i just wanna have bottom-up Jean-Marc XO Vodka and desencitize myself into the world of my own ....being with the one that i love with this song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home