pepz! this is my blog

Friday, April 27, 2007

blabla bla

Finally,i backed to ipoh after 2 hours ride in the middle of the night on Tuesday.It was an extreme tiring as prior the journey i hang out with my mates for lunch in the italianshop behind my house.The meal was awesome.We met not because for the mela but for the interview.Excuse me, we were not lookin for job but we were the interviwers on our assignment about a NGO. The interview was ok and we conducted interview in SEGI college.Seriously, the college looks like a hotel with lobby and chandlier and huge.Bigger than my college though.

Anywya, not so much happening in Ipoh.Just stick at home doin my assignments and hang out with Yuen.Talking about assignment, ihave to fork out RM19 to buy Puteri Gunung Ledang VCD. I'm not a big fan of local move but i have to write a movie review for my assignment, i mean 1500 words!!!Gosh!! i just finished watching today.It was total boredom but i can feel the power of l;ove in this movie.If u r love sick, go and watch this movie...You will crying like mad.

Ok, back to my personal life.Oh lord...why i feel so sad today?!!I think i having mood swing like a girl.I don't know what happening to me.Do you think that i'm kinda independent guy? I have no judgement on this.But today, i watch an interview about Dodo Cheng.She said that when she was small, her parents divorce.Hence, when she've got problems, she wont tell the parents or her friends as she doesnt wanna to trouble people.Consequently, she became an independent and tough women in entertainment..i mean in HK.You know what, this reminds me of me!!! Really, when i've got problem, i wont tell anyone ..i just swallow it and handle it by myself.Pathetic or what ever u wanna name it but i just dun want trouble people.Sometimes, the problem is like very major and huge but hey!! Alvin could handle it.Like my studies..hell no i going 2 study in dunno what KUKTEM and it is big no no my dad gonna send me to send me oversea.Ok.Fine, so i study 3+0, get the scholarship and get the loan and paying my fees myself.Ain't alvin grew up.But sometimes, things aint going my way..i feel so tired to handle it by myself.Like now, i really need a shoulder to lay upon but sigh...due to my principal, i have to handle it by myself, i already 21.Sometimes, i really curious whaty u guys think about me.I know a clown, happy go lucky, cute, romantic, rich, angelic kinda person..i relaly dunno..i really dunno about myself that well too.The person i love the most currently well he is not beside me.He is somewhere down there.Of coz not hell, in down under.As long as his heart and his mind is about me, i will be satisfy.See how independent and grown i am.No need a lover to really physical beside me.But hey, i miss you very very much.Everytime i on my bed, i just wet the bed dreaming of u.Joking,i just fantazise my bolster is u and when i close my eyes, i just have to dream and you are beside me.

On this very hour and when i 'm really down and brokedown, Thank God there's a song to make me feel better....Thank God..i love u, thnaks for your blessing..hope you will give me more strength and wisdom for my path in my latter life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home