pepz! this is my blog

Friday, March 30, 2007

longest week ever

Finally is weekend. My true weekend as eventually i can enjoy my weekend without facing my never ending assignments literally. I had to admit that i survived the toughest week ever in my college.Tuesday -presentation which i had no idea what the subject all about. Wed- this is the most classic. 8 hours of lecture. Yeah!! 8!! pat!! lapan!!!. From 8 am to 5 pm with just an hour break. It was a torture and challenging those who got sleeping passion, blur case and impatience fellow students. Well, what kept us awake was the candies and the mints. Though, i know that the mint will kill my sperms but i really cant take it anymore. Thank god, Rachel telling ghost stories keep us awake which i not really believe in ghost. Thanks Rachel. Not only that, Wednesday was the due date for our 1k essay, i know most of us but not me burnt midnight oil to finish the assignment. Thursay..4 hours again as got replacement. But i went to college early as got study group in the morning. Actually, i would like it to be called picnic. Why? coz we bought a lot of sneaks like Twisties, Chezzel etc for something to much during our discussion. Thanks to dat..now my voice like Frank Sinatra. But i found it very sexy. Even my girl friends asked me to sing those oldies as with my low and sexy voice..i would melt them lolz.After class i went to sg wang to met junzi.He was dumbfounded why my voice was so low and speaking in accent.Actually i love to speak in accent ..i wish i could have sore throat most of the time to become my voice became like so S.E.X.Y....Thanks ot my voice, today presentation was kinda fresh of flavour. Coz i presenting in low and clear voice and it is very very man and sexy . But it was a good presentation as i'm not reading while presenting. I just presenting to the audiences using ppt. That was so cool.
I guess i put some wieght on my face again as lately my meals are so marvellous. Sakae sushi and omg, Swensen's earthquake ice cream!!! 8 types of flavour!!! It was so delicious...but baskin still remains my favourite. And later, going to Hartz for chicken buffet. My calories and my voice sure got haywire again.
Back to personal life. Well, nothing much changing. Friends come and go. I'm still bitchy. Love? speechless....still waiting for someone ( or perhaps i found?) to dance with me with this song and fulfill every lyric in this song and make it a reality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home