pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, May 13, 2007

mom' s day

Back to ipoh again for mother's day.Alvin is such a good son. I know that thank you. Lolz..Cut the crap.Thurday was bit a tensed day for me and for my coursemates as well. Coz most of them didnt do really well for the assignments.For me? I stil havent got my result yet so keep my finger crossed.Beside the result, lately got some argument between two of my coursemates.Why not they just bury the hatchet? We need peace in this world!! hello!!!

Anwya, i having great time in ipoh and i still having great time now lolz.Yesterday went out with Iris and Yuen and gosh we were pokin like fun like mad. We had great supper too....mixed fruit ice yummy.Even i went out with her today...she is such a nice daughter. Bought hermommy a osim massaging thingy, a fruit cake and flowera..i guess i could never be a good son like her..lolz

Hey, today is mother's day. So what comes in your mind when the mother is uttered out? Yeah, the sacrifice and dedicated love.Even our animal friend show the greatness of mother hood as well. There was a incident which i can recall vividly. On one fine late at night i saw cat scarvaging for food around the rubbish, okie i htought it was a norm for the stray cats.But what really touched me was, the food she had it was not for her..but she went to the other side of the road for her kittens, 3 of them.My god, the food was so little, how they gonna share it..very sad. But in brighter side, the kittens would be die of hunger if not her mom.So dude, please respect your mom. The animals can do it, why cant u? Don't raise your voice at them, don't send them to oldfolks home, don;t let them to overworry about you, give them money if you;ve got, give them attention, spend time with them and of coz shower trhem with love...

Happy mother's day to my mom who still go for movies and concert at age nearing 50...Love ya









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home