pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

blablabla

i know my previous entry i blog about my problems. Nah, no need to worry as it was bit settled and it was just my negative and narrow thinking.So now i literally problem free.My holidays so far just sucks.Most of the time at home, tv,oprah,national geograhic, youtubing and of coz my lovely assignments.Well, now i'm bit relieve as most of the assignments were done.Now i really can enjoy my holidays.I wanna travel but sadly..i have no idea where i wanna go.Wanna go to pg but sadly also nobody teman me also.So kelian.So i decided to pack up my luggage and take the earliest possible plane to Melbourne.So here i am in melbourne...as if la lolz..If i was in Melbourne, i suppose Markus will be more than happy.Seriously, i do have loads of great friends there.Cant wait for visiting u guys there!!! Anyway, people i'm free for now..i'm desperate,some ppl anyone please date me lolz.I miss kl so much...!!!
On the other hand, my brand new partner is coming...ooo cant wait for that.I can be with you everytime and evrynight...awww..Don't worry my dear, my partner is an object.Talking about my dear...i know u r tensed with ur studies but dun get too haywire k? Take care of yourself...I'm so sorry cant be with you there ...hope you can forgive my weakness...sigh...
P/S...today is first of may.One month plus i will end my sem!!Gosh damn..i'm so happy that tiem can fly so fast.And somebody is coming back..thats even great news!!!
PP/S this is an old song by bee gess..check it out..kinda sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home