pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, May 05, 2007

bl bladqfjqfghqphn

Finally i could sit on the couch to blog. Do uhave any idea how tired am i? like 2 days in a row without nap and late night sleep..almost 4 in the morning. Maybe my biological gone loco...come on four in the morning...!!!! and my dark wrinkle..my gosh..henious!!!
Anyway, nothing much happening lately except i've got my brand new partner. But sadly she couldnt speak..i think i havent touch some buttons on her.dude, i dun mean sex stuff here.My partner is just compaq v3210..laptop.Finally i could get myself with a laptop..and thanks to my dad.
Today, i woke at 12 pm and wondered where my mom and bro went with the car.Then got a memom on the staircase which read : Alvin, mom and jimmy went to watch Spiderman 3. Got food on the table. Daddy buying the laptop for you today!..ohh okmy mom watch spiderman prior to me..thats interesting.Plus, i went to watch Eason Chan promo tour with my mom and my bro and of coz with his ex taiwanese gf. Thats even more interesting.Talking about Eason.oh man, he could sing!!! Thats why i always dub him as the most male voice singer in HK. It is so simple, plain, clear but it is so beautiful!!! Actually bit annoyyed as i stood there like half an hour waiting for him..my poor legs...
Back to my love life.Okay, my wortiness of waiting is getting near to the edge.Not saying that i giving up on him..but i really doubt my wortiness of waiting of him. Am i too useless of giving up chance for the people who chasing me rite now? I dun think so coz i found some who i looking for so that i wont give up on him.But, it's been awhile we didnt contact each other.I 'm no bugger who always bugging people life but i concern about him..i miss him so much..is he reciprocate my missing back to me? I'm not sure..i hope so..i hope he will correspondent with me very soon as me myself getting confuse3.Is he having someone there...yes or no, i wont blame him as we are not attach though but it will be very pathetic for me.Sigh...Though i doubt my wortiness but i still saving all my love for u.

Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath awayAnd I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or rightAnd though I can’t be with you tonightAnd know my heart is by your side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home