pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Confusion,Perplexity,Mystification and Puzzlement

It's weekend again but i still doing my DDP assignment. But almost 90 % percent after those webpage,fact sheet and magazine article.Talking about DDP, i have to quote this though i know myself is bit boasting around lolz. The lecture, Miss Jenny said "Alvin, your written assignment is very good.The way you put your ideas are very cute".Wha?t very cute?.Okay, this was the first time listen to a such compliment.I am happy to get distinction for that assignment as i have to read a reference book which the language of the author is pathetic.K.I should keep my big mouth shout . So today, i went to Mid Valley with Tommy. Before that, i thought Frank was death.Gosh, he has been sleeping from 12 o'clock yesterday til 12 o'clock this afternoon.Then, he had his breakfast, not long after that, he sleep again. Sleeping Beauty i suppose.I wondering who is the prince Charming.I think it's the waiter from the mamak stall.lolz.Cut the crap, i saw many nice stuff in Mid Valley; DKNY perfume, Adidas shoes, Adidas beg and gosh a gigantic framed photos of Simpsons which each of characters in it.I want to buy it ah!!!!!!!!I hope still got stock when i'm loaded.Btw, i saw MAtthew in mid val.Gosh, isn't it the world is so small.He came down all the way from sarawak to study today and i stumble upon him in mid val.

Ok, back to my pathetic so called one sided love life.I didnt mean to put my title like dat until what happened yesterday.My friend who knows M said M is online evryday and he even chat with M.While i chatting with him, M is online as well according to him.But why i couldn't see him online? There are two possiblity-one is something wrong with M or my MSN which is unlikely and second-M blocks me. This is likely as i checked his friendster and it stated that he logging 24 hours ago.I send him message in friendster but y no any news from him.Is he avoiding me, why? Maybe i just too sensitive.Maybe i have too many free time and nothing to do fall in one sided love. I have no idea what i am doin now.So confused. Drowning myself in assignments.I'm not sad but i hate this kinda of situation-situation of puzzlement which there is no answer.I feel puke about it. I want to know what is going on.There is nothing i can do now.Assignment and wait for answer or him .



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home