pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Jealousy turns to Saint

Am i nut?the time now is like 1 something and i already finish my critique essay.Maybe i too indulge myself in blogging.Anywhere,lately is all about assignment.Me and my coursemates as well are feeling the stress.You know we like to procastinate and the due dates are getting near,so u can imagine how stress are we.
Anywhere,thats not so much stuff to blog.Done badly for my ML's log book-this happened to my coursemates.Today, i did an arm exercise as well-apparently, i had to carry of box of candies for our charity purpose.okay,back to the title.Yesterday,i discovered that my ex got a lover now.Kina unease feeling run through me.Maybe she's my ex-u know ...Just wish her all the best.love thingy is kinda mean u know-u could bring the moon for the person when u in love with him,talk sweet sweet words and how they care and concern for you.When break up,these sorta treatment and sweet promises which were meant for you,in just split second transfer to another person.Thats sucks!!maybe this is the reality of love.So,now almost everyone got lovers but not me.Well, i suppose the last one would laugh the loudest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home