pepz! this is my blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

too Little..Too late

In ipoh.Anywhere,i wanna blog what happened to me yesterday.I missed the bus!!!Damn it!!!!This is the story.I woke up nearly 9 something and the bus's departure was 1130 am.So is like bit rush for me.Anywhere, i reached the bus stop,i mean the one at my aprtment like 10 am.So pissed off ,there was no bus.Okay got one,but i dunno what the heck happened to driver, he didnt stop at by bus stop.He made a u-turn instaed.So pissed.Eventually, the bus arrived at almost 1040 am.Ho9w late?!!!Initally,i was about to take the cab to KTM but thank god,before i opened the door,the yellowish mini bus popped up.So saved 8 bucks.Though there was no delay for the KTM commuter and the lrt but i reached pudu like 1140 am.So, the bus left and i had to take trouble to seek an atm machine to withdraw money to buy the half priced ticket.Okay,seriously,i just had rm 2 in my wallet.How poor am i...sigh...
On the other hand,my life in ipoh is just eat,sleep,tv and asssignment.This sucks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home