pepz! this is my blog

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I dunno who U r but i'm With U

Thats the song from Avril.It just suit my mood and feeling rite now.Wish somebody new in my life can take me somewhere new.Wish that someone who can love me and i love her too.Sigh...Somebody help me!!!I guess is getting serious as my mood 2 study just vanished because of this.Single sucks!!
Anywhere, today is another lifeless and empty day for me.Just went out to have lunch and hair cut.Well, i got interesting fact from my hairdresser.She said that my hair is thick.Yeah,obviously.Cause?Too much nutrient for my hair.Duh?!
Apart form that, Ang Lee and Wang Lee hom is in Ipoh!!!!Gosh, i want to see them so much but i cant locate them.Many people said,although u able to locate them but it is under tight security.Who cares,at least my proximity is close to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home