pepz! this is my blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

steve Irwin DieS

Isn't life fragile and unpredictable?Steve Irwin was fatally stung by stingray and past away yesterday.I was like what? Is rather sad as he died in doing his job he loved so much.My thought and prayers for his family and friends.Remember u always as the great animal hunter icon.
Anywhere,life goes on.So this is a recap on what's going on lately.
Thurs-Is merdeka day.I guess i was with the flow like many other else.Sleep til very very late.I woke up at 1 pm.Nothing much to do on that day actually-just went to pyramid to have lunch in Uncle Lim.And of coz,because of 31 of the month, i won't miss the Baskin robbin 31 %discount.It was awesome yummy haha.Then later in the evening,just stick at home.So bored!!
Fri-even worse, stick at home for the whole Fri..just went to Mel's house for diner and One in a million.Okay,i'm not a big fan for that show but i really supporting Suki.she's cool.And da superman guy, you suck and annoying!!!!
SAT-Today it was supposed a great for me but then it turned to be bad.I went out to 1 U with my new found friend.He sucks man.He likes pretend he is so great in dressing up himself and rudely bombard me by the way i dress.Come on,i look aweful sometimes but i dress wat it fits me and i feel comfortable with it.How other people perceive me is thier problem ok?Well,if i look suck,why people approached me and some model agent interested in me?If i was a girl and so called first date with him,he failed damn miserably.Thank god my anger was reduced since he treated me for a movie(My super x girlfriend).and he even not sending me home.Poor Alvin.
Later in the night it was awesome night.Went to Mel's about 11 something.We had chit chat with her,Adrian and Mel's bro until 3 something.So much jokes cracked till our stomach were pain hehe.
Sunday-Since i alienated the books for so long,so it was study day for me.Later in the night, Adrian made a variety food for us.Quite nice apparently .The pasta is better than my mom.
Monday- Monday blues,no it was monday pink.Everybody was like asking,u wearing pink again.?come on,i only got one pink shirt okie?haha.Lecture..erm...pretty broing esp ML.Is killing me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home