pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, September 07, 2006

The CheeR God Has An unGodly Schedule

Back to Ipoh again and this is the dawning of my mid semester break.WTF?!I already in the mid of my sem,and 2 more months later,i'll finish my sem.How time flies and as the time passes, i getting old and my days still is unattached.Sigh...anywhere,what's my plan for the break.One word; assignment.So,dun misunderstood that my course is without exam,so we will be very free.Think again.You got tonnes of stuff to read and never ending assignments.Is freaking pathetic to have ur break just facing the notes,papers and monitor.well,thats my life,my life sucks.But i'll try to allocate sometime to chill out myself, either going Genting or just Klang to have a unique dried Bah kut teh with my coursemates.But due to my financial constraint,i'll just go to Klang.Poor Alvin.I really wish to bring someone back 2 ipoh so i can hang out with him but then he's really busy.Sorta disappointed by the way but never mind, ijust nothing for him.
On the other hand.Today something really touched me.When i was in LRT to Plaza Rakyat, i saw a mom pushing her kid in a wheel chair.Apparently, the kid is disabled and look kinda serious case.Well, some sorta weird plus sympathy aroused in me.I just holding back my tears actually.I was really touched by the sacrifice and unrelentless effort to take care of her child.Isn't mother is so...dunno how to label it,queen of the heart?The love is like tears from the stars from above.Loving your mom is like food to your own soul.
Anywhere , on other issue.So,Adiran was with her gf since Merdeka day.I'm quite bit erm...uneasy.Nt like i'm anti Lying, we veyr good friends ok but i feel like i'm single and like a loner and a light bulb.Am i a big fat loser eh?No,it just uncomfortable.I'm not desperate for lover.I won';t just blind folded and simply pick a lover.Though i know i'm choosy and this making me i'm stil single.But what the hell.Being my lover is not easy ok? haha.Nah, i just want the person who can click with me, love me, i love her-unconditionally,passion, the feel, the sparkle.Yet,my gap of my fingers still unfulfilled.Really...hope i could find someone very soon.Just keep my fingers crossed.The ungodly schedule?...mmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home