pepz! this is my blog

Thursday, September 07, 2006

me?Debating?

Yesterday,it is second last day of my first mid of my semester(apparently,now already midnight).It was quite cool as not that boring as before.And for the second time,i came early for Dr.Lean's class.Talking about her class which is CRR, i had to become a debater for today class.What?ME?A debater?Yeah, me.I know it is quite shockin for most of my close friends as i'm not good in this.Futhermore,i dun even have a single experience in this stuff though i watched many debate competitions in my school.So, how was it?Seriously, i didnt have any preparation for this though i'm third speaker.I just being spontatenous when i delivering my points.Albiet i was bit shaky but i managed to kill the times and after all, my team won haha.It is nice experience actually.Maybe it is a way to polish my ability to speak very well.FYI, i'm not that veyr good speaker and sometimes i do stammer.sometimes many people puzzled why a not so good speaker like me entering in mass com as this field has to speak a lot.Well, i take this as a challenge and i'm not that loser who cannot speak but my ability still kept deep inside and i wanna bring it out to everyone of you and i want everyone to watch me shine.
So,this what happened in my CRR.Now into computer class.As usual, i and apparently majority of my coursemates as well were just floating and no idea whats going on.Most of them just doin thier sutff and chatting in IM(inclusive of me).Anywhere, it was bit fun to sit behind.Cracked jokes with Kusum and Kelly-they indeed very funny til i and Michelle joint into the laughter though we no idea what was the joke about.Moreover, we were so free til nothing to do, we chat in MSN and teasing each other though we just sit beside each other.I wondered 10 k was paid for this? =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home