pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bah kut Teh and KFC

Really tired indeed today.Woke up like 9 am which just 4-5 hours of sleep.Thanks to my assignments ,Hansen and Darren's sms chatting.I slept at 4 something.I dun even dare to look at my dark wrinkle.Anywhere, i had a trip down to Klang for Bah Kut Teh in Klang this morning.We kicked off like 10 05,since the traffic was pretty smooth ,we reached there about half an hour or earlier.So,how bout the bah kut teh.We ordered drired and soup one.Apparently, the dried one is the specialty from there.How was it?pretty ok but bit spicy.But yet,the aroma and the taste of the Bah Kut teh was kinda lost.Overall,just average-sorry to say.
After that,we had detour arond klang.Oh yeah,we went to the Rachter el and Alicia's old skoolHeard many ghost stories about that skool.Kinda spooky but then i dun believe it after all hehe.the school was rather big than mine bt my skool still the most outstanding the skool.Just look at it building,is likea castle.It even featured in the spet and up coming-good boys movies.
anyhwere,i cant blog much as i very extremely sleepy.KFC>?Yeah,i had a kfc i mean in abundance of chicken-i had 3 chicken,spicy one-now like full to my throat .Bah kut teh in the afternoon and kfc at night..thas so healthy

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger kelzkaylee said...

go bak kut teh without me.. bluek!! hehehee!!! i wanna eat.. .:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home