pepz! this is my blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

holidays Blues

Sob...my sem break is over.Today i have to go back to my college again.Early morning have to wake up.That's sucks.But anywhere, though the class were boring but not really had those holidays blues.Just lazy to wake up early.Yet again,i have to face tonnes of assignment.My sem weekends were quite awesome.
On friday,i was hanging out with Hansen and andy.Well, initially we had no ideas on where we going to.We pop up with stupid ideas like driving down to kl or penang.As if i'm so rich la?!So,we ended up singing k.Ok, for me who is english educated-realy dun hae much choice-so i just sang,i mean shouted english songs-oldies-beatles and cliff richard were my favourite- and malay songs haha.Andy was singing non stop and ear sickening indon songs.and for Hansen who is pretend like pro singer-chinese songs.We sang about in the late night 2 something then we head to somewhere to chit chat.After i drop hansen home,i reached my house nearly 5!!!
On sat, i met FM again as she came down from Genting.As usual-we went to jj,tesco and we ate a lot!!!From satay to Old town to my home stuff.
Sorry i cant blog much as got assignment to do...i just cant wait for the hari raya break..and less than 2 months...i'll finish my sem =>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home