pepz! this is my blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

TWist of Fate

Can't believe that 2006 is gonna be so challenging although the year only 1 week old.Yes,i wil be all alone as my mom will be leaving to switz for a year in this CNY.I can't be mommy little boy anymore.Although i'm not feel extreme sad but i feel excited,weird huh?>
CNy is coming and yet i could not find any job.I'm so hopeless.Maybe i'm too fussy about those jobs i found but this is me,fussy guy.Hope i could find a job in the place where my lover is working now haha.
Lately,just busy finding works,writing letters and resume and helping my mom to do da procedure b4 she leaving to switz.Oh yeah, last wednesday i accompany my fren to buy rabbit though her rabbit is lost now.The rabbit was small-size of my palm and kinda cute.But i do not favor rabbit as it could not provide any help in my house.What i really prefer is cat haha.It can provide me companion and it could catch lizards in my house plus the cockroach too.
The yeAR gonna be 2 weeks old,i hope my resolution will be fulfilled very soon-Get a job where my loer is working now.God,please help me!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home