pepz! this is my blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

King Kong

So,yesterday,the first half of the day was just an ordinary day,having lunch,sleep drop my mom and etc.
Comes to nite,went to night market with night market wit Fm.It was interesting as we saw many of our ex schoolmates there.Wat suprise me was ,they are also like me,doing nothing-still jobless.I guess i better than them as i still in the process of hunting.
After that night market thing,we spent almost 3 hours watching the movie King Kong.It was pretty sad watching this sad ending movie while your loved one is not beside you,haih....how could this happen to me....Watching this sad movie would be turned into comedy movie as u noe,watching wit her,we would made a lot of jokes almost everything.Talking about king kong,he is just someone who is neglected.Everybody fear of him as he seems big and monstrous.But anyway,all he need is care,attention and love-the sole love from Ann.Just like me, i wanna the care,attention and love but,the person for me is not here...poor thing.
For today,interview again.Today the job concerning customer service .It was really time wasting.U need 2 do 500 words of essay and answer 160 questions.For god sake,i just asking for a job,not repeat my Muet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home