pepz! this is my blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

The PuzzLed Xmas

Gonna 6 days 2 celebrate Yuletide,yetthis xmas gonna be loaded with question marks ahead of me.I'm not sure i'm gonna get a job b4 xmas or in new year,i'm not sure who gonna celebrate xmas with me and most of all,i have no idea my dear is really gonna work far away from me,i hope what i ask for this xmas would b a dream come ture for me as i have been a very very very good boy this year.I've been done much of charity though i know my worth of charity is less than RM 10 but hey,i do pay attention to the less unfortunate..Hence,Santa,do not miss my name in your list.
Today is interesting day for me as i hunting for the job.First of all, i got an interview in a kindergarden somewhere around Jln Gopeng.Gosh,the houses around there are simply breathtaking and even 10 times larger than my house..Still considering that job,though i'm children phobia and most of all u hav being a teacher...yew,do i have to really being a Ipoh's Barney?!!
Next,came to a centre which selling car wash stuff.The job was commision basis.Went to the interview as if having a math class.He explained tonnes of stuff on how we get the money til he wrote on his whiteboard....it was totally very boring indeed...