pepz! this is my blog

Friday, December 02, 2005

FooLish GamE

  1. MonDAy-For the first time,in this year,i shop with my mom.It was really really borinf,though i can get what i want as my mom will pay for me.Sadly,i couldn't find anything to buy , just a box of Renoma.
  2. Tuesday -Went out at nite with fren.the foolest day of my life.Apparently,there's a fun park near my house, so i went there and played some games there.It was way too costly there, RM 3 for bumper cars .RM2.50for Ferris's wheel.What i played was throwing balls game, odd number game.I almost spend Rm 10-what i won was motorcycle(toy),yoyo, and fan.I guess those stuff only coz less than RM5, nevr thought i could b a jackass for that day.After that,since the nite was still young,we went to E-box,apparenlt,tuesday was Ladies' night.To b frank,since i was eng ed,the english song choice was limited and most of them were oldies,xmas carol and gosh,u could find crazy frog there.I guess the singer for this song only sing,ting ting ting.....It was fun filled nite, esp when we sang the Macarena hahaha.
  3. WEd-i'm forbidden to blog..but one word,wonderful

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home