pepz! this is my blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

All I wan For Xmas

Though i know the big fat cum clumsy Santa is just a fairy tale,but i got one wish for xms.I don't want a lot for ChristmasThere's just one thing I needI don't care about presentsUnderneath the Christmas treeI just want you for my ownI don't need to hang my stockingThere upon the fireplaceSanta Claus won't make me happyWith a toy on Christmas day. won't ask for much this ChristmasI won't even wish for snowI'm just gonna keep on waitingUnderneath the mistletoeI won't make a list and send itTo the North Pole for Saint NickI won't even stay awake toHear those magic reindeer click'Cause I just want you here tonightHolding on to me so tightWhat more can I do..All i Want for Xmas is u...
Dear Jesus, my Lord,though i rarely pray for you.however this time,i need Your help from this sinful person.Dear Lord,i nothing asking for any money or material related aspect.i just that person to be wit me and stay wit me . I just cant imagine if the days without that person.As if i walking the lifeless Sahara alone.I don't want to let go this golden time as we hardly we be together.Dear Lord, please forgive if i have done anything wrong in my this nearly 20 years of life.But i really wish You could guide me through this matter .Thank You Lord for giving me food,shelter and most of all Your love.Amen.
For those who reading this,please leave some comments as a sign ur prayers.Thank u

3 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May your christmas wishes come true. Amen.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless.....

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May your wish come true this christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home